Online Production Assistant
Mosaic Silicon Valley is a grassroots organization that strives to move people from diversity to Inclusion to Belonging through Art and communication. We take pride in being agile and responsive to community needs in hyperlocal as well as the larger Bay Area social climates. Our programming and outreach both, serve and are sourced from, the multicultural communities that have made Bay Area their home.
We’re change-makers and innovators, drawn together by the shared mission of building bridges between peoples and to Place, in order to build strong, multicultural, American communities.
The Production Assistant/ Project Manager role will manage and produce all webinars/ large online meetings. This role works cross-functionally across internal teams, artists, speakers, and partner-organizations to drive schedules and deliverables pertaining to run-of-show programming and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare for online events by setting up run of show, conducting pre-event dry runs with speaker(s), and formatting content for an online audience
- Align content across pre-event promotional channels
- Coordinate schedule and logistics with event participants
- Monitor and respond to community questions received before the webinar and during through event platform
- Promote webinars through social/digital channels in collaboration with internal/ partner teams to maximize attendance
- Run point on all pre and post production including writing emails, registration pages, presentation content, editing recordings and updating events calendar
- Preferred: Experience with Email or CRM applications such as MailChimp, Experience with Performing Arts
- Zoom Webinars and Meeting experience as well as fluency with facebook and instagram is a must.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with copy editing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to successful results, with tight timelines/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with experience coordinating presentation/webinar materials
- Past roles where extreme attention to detail and process were a focus
- Strong alignment with Mosaic’s core values: Community-building, Inclusion, Multiculturalism.
While this is an unpaid volunteer position, a small stipend will be available for the right candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Apply for Online Prod. Asst. job”